Spectra Premium Industries releases 88 new parts covering a total of 24 million vehicles in operation, comprised of late-model domestic and import applications.
Some featured models in this new release:
• Ten oxygen sensors covering popular applications such as the 2004-’06 Nissan Sentra and Altima.
• Nine filler necks for Ford E-series vans and GM C/K trucks, totaling close to 6 million VIO.
• Nine fuel tanks covering popular import models, including models such as the 2003-’06 Hyundai Santa Fe and 1999-’05 Hyundai Sonata.
• Five automotive radiators for late-model applications, including for 2011-’13 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor.
• Three heater cores including coverage for 2011-’12 Ford F-Series and Expedition.
• Two A/C hoses for 2006-’07 Dodge Grand Caravan/Town & Country, and 01-10 Chrysler PT Cruiser.
For the complete list of new parts release, go to http://mktg-us.spectrapremium.com/newproducts.