Stanley has introduced its 210-piece Mixed Tool Set (STMT73795) featuring all the tools needed to tackle a variety of tasks, including an adjustable wrench and long nose pliers to a 16’ tape measure, socket set and hex key wrenches.
The Stanley 210-Piece Mixed Tool Set features 1/4”, 3/8” and 1/2” Drive sockets and ratchets forged from chrome vanadium forged for strength and durability. The kit also offers a full polish chrome finish for anti-corrosion protection on all of its sockets, ratchets and wrenches so that the tools last long and wear well. All tools fit securely within a durable blow-molded case for easy organization and convenient portability.
(1) Utility Knife
(1) 16ft Tape Measure
(4) Cushion Grip Screwdrivers; Phillips #1 and #2, Flat 5mm and 6.5mm
(1) 6″ Adjustable Wrench
(1) 8″ Groove Joint Pliers
(1) 8″ Long Nose Pliers
(8) Combination Wrenches; SAE and MM
(28) Hex Key Wrenches
(1) Spinner Handle
(1) Spinner Handle Bit Adapter
(55) Drive Bits
(17) 1/4″ Drive Nut Bits; SAE and MM
(23) 1/4″ Drive 6pt Sockets; SAE and MM
(21) 1/4″ Drive 6pt DEEP Sockets; SAE and MM
(2) 3″ Extension Bar
(23) 3/8″ Drive 6pt Sockets; SAE and MM
(8) 3/8″ Drive 6pt DEEP Sockets; SAE and MM
(1) 5/8″ Spark Plug Socket
(10) 1/2″ Drive 6pt Sockets; SAE and MM and round the house.
Available on StanleyTools.com and where Stanley products are sold.