Stant’s vacuum tester allows technicians to check for a wide array of vacuum-related problems including diagnosing faulty EGR control valves.
Stant’s No. 12260 vacuum tester lets you check the:
- Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) control valve;
- Thermal ignition control (TIC) valve;
- Distributor vacuum control (PVS) valve;
- Cold temperature activated vacuum (CTAV);
- Choke vacuum control assembly;
- Distributor modulator valve;
- Auxiliary inlet valve assembly;
- Spark delay valve; and
- By using the Stant adaptor kit #12608 you can check for a leaking heater core.
The Stant No. 12260 vacuum tester comes complete with instructions and two tapered adaptors.
For additional information, visit www.stant.com.