Features and benefits of Mac Tools’ ET2025 Mac Wave Enhanced Lab Scope include:
- Two channels: Test and compare two signals at the same time;
- Full multimeter function including ohms: This unit samples faster than any multimeter on the market and provides up to three measurements of the signal at the same time;
- Signal graphing: Trying to find that hard-to-catch change in the signal? Select graph mode and the measurement and plot changes in the signal over time;
- Split-screen viewing: View any two of multimeter, graph or scope. Watch the scope trace up to three DVOM measurements on the split screen, or watch the live scope trace while graphing the signal to watch for changes that are too fast to see otherwise;
- Preset tests: Simply select the specific vehicle you are working on and the component you want to test. The tool automatically displays the wiring diagram for the circuit and the appropriate test procedure to ensure a fast, accurate repair;
- Glitch capture: Can’t seem to catch it in the act? Thanks to breakthrough technology, the Mac Wave Enhanced is the first hand-held tool that includes built-in diagnostic intelligence! The Mac Wave Enhanced is the only product available today with the unique ability to understand the difference between normal patterns and unusual patterns from most automotive systems. Hit the glitch button and when glitches, dropouts or spikes occur, the Mac Wave Enhanced will automatically recognize, save and store these events;
- Single cylinder ignition: You can get fast, sharp ignition patterns with digital display of Firing kV, Burn kV and burn time; and
- Flash upgradeable: No more obsolete equipment. No more cartridges. The latest technology allows this tool to update its software via PC modem over the Internet from a bulletin board system.
For information on tools and equipment offered by Mac Tools, call (800) MAC-TOOLS or visit www.mactools.com.