Vacula Automotive Products has expanded its popular line of brake service products with the all-new Series DX Fluid Extractor.
The new Series DX will be available for deliveries in early 2007 and then gradually replace the old Vacula fluid products like Classic, DeLuxe, DrainMan, Multivac and FluidEvacuator. The powerful Series DX extracts fluids from vehicle brakes quickly and safely via vacuum bleeding, plus generates slight overpressure to empty the unit’s fluid canister.
Sought After Design Features
The patent-pending extractor features universal seals that enable it to be used for safely extracting all kinds of non-flammable fluids, even aggressive-type brake fluids.
Developed in close cooperation with automotive manufacturers and end-users, Series DX features many more sought-after design features, including:
- Handle Engages Both Vacuum, Overpressure Modes Users simply rotate the ergonomically designed handle with one turn to engage vacuum mode (suctioning of fluid), and another turn in the opposite direction to engage slight overpressure mode (emptying of fluid in the canister).
- Safety Design To activate the overpressure mode, users must also push an activation button on the handle preventing accidental pressurization and potential operator injury.
- Built-In Silencer Function With a low-noise level, the extractor guards against workplace injuries induced by excessive noise.
- Vacuum Pre-Charging Function The Series DX works remotely, without being connected to an air compressor.
- Interchangeable Canisters The extractor’s standard lid/handle combination can be interchanged with both the 2.5-liter and 12-liter canisters.
Series DX also features a newly designed refiller bottle for optimum fluid storage, plus an extension hose that provides convenient access to hard-to-reach brake fluid reservoirs in newer car models. Availible Q2 2007.
Accessory kits and accessory options make the Vacula Series DX a complete system for numerous tasks, including industrial use. The system is easy to clean and provides long, maintenance-free service life.
For additional information, visit www.vacula.com.