The Model 77009 Relay Box Test Extension Kit from Waekon provides a fast, reliable way to pinpoint test relay circuits located in the underhood relay/fuse junction box.
Testing is done without wire piercing, removing the junction box for back-probing or trying to find the proper wires in the harness bundle that exits the box.
- Extends the relay away from the junction box;
- Provides the ability to test the circuit live with the relay in place; and
- Acts like a mini breakout box for pinpoint testing relay circuits.
The Model 77009 Relay Box Test Extension Kit includes:
- Two large relay spade terminal extensions;
- Six Medium relay spade terminal extensions;
- Five small relay spade terminal extensions; and
- One plastic storage case.
For more information on any of Waekon’s products, visit www.waekon.com.