Gaither Tool Co. is excited to introduce new products at the upcoming SEMA Show 2023. The Gaither team will be demonstrating and answering any questions about these new tools all show long. Showgoers can also expect to see (and definitely hear) Gaither’s Bead Bazookas along with the entire line of Gaither products prepped for demonstrations. Gaither will be at booth #43181 in the Lower South Hall.
The new Gaither products to be featured at this year’s SEMA Show include:
- Jack the Mech: From the Winntec line of products, the Jack the Mech is a jump starter, air compressor, power bank, and LED light all rolled into one portable unit. This is a must have for any driver: from your average commuter to the adventurous road warrior!
- Off-Road Kit: Gaither’s Off-Road Kit is a game-changer for off-road enthusiasts and professionals alike. This comprehensive kit includes essential tools and accessories tailored for off-road adventures, ensuring safety and convenience in any terrain. Included with the kit is a Gaither off-road backpack, a Jack the Mech tool, 3/4” X 20’ Renegade Kinetic Rope, Gaither Swiss Force Multi-Tool, Gaither Work Gloves, and a Gaither Tire Repair Kit.
- Moore Safe Low-Profile Jack: Gaither’s newest version of the Moore Safe 20ton bottle jack, the Moore Safe Low-Profile bottle jack comes equipped with the same two interchangeable heads and lifting power as its predecessor. Engineered for stability, safety, and reliability, these jacks provide peace of mind during vehicle maintenance, even in challenging conditions.
- . TRAC Roller Plate: An accessory to the SEMA Launch Pad winner of 2022: The TRAC Tire Jack finds an upgrade with the all-new TRAC Roller Plate. This dynamic duo offers professionals and at-home garage junkies alike an efficient and simple tire-changing upgrade. The TRAC Tire Jack’s simple design uses leverage to lift wheel assemblies to and from a vehicle’s hub. The addition of the TRAC Roller Plate allows the user to move the wheel assembly horizontally to find the stud holes without lifting the heavy wheel and inflated tire.
- Fast Lock Jack Block: From the Winntec line of products, the Fast Lock Jack Block sets out to make lifting vehicles much safer. This tool is designed to turn the user’s jack into a jack stand itself. With a 3.5 ton test weight, adding the Fast Lock Jack Block just under your floor jack’s lifting point creates a safer work environment even in the event of jack failure.
- GT Force Wheel Weight Tool: Gone are the days of using a hammer to apply and remove clip-on wheel weights! The GT Force tool looks like a baton, with one hooked ‘removal’ end, and the other notched ‘applicator’ end equipped with a magnet. Simply pop the weights on, or gently pull them off.
Gaither Tool Co. invites all SEMA Show attendees to visit our booth in the Lower South Hall #43181! The Gaither team will be available to provide in-depth product demonstrations and answer any questions all show long!
For more information about Gaither Tool Co. and their products, please visit www.gaithertool.com.