TPMS Product(s): ATEQ VT36, VT56
The software update includes new OE coverage, improved programmable sensor coverage, new functionalities and corrections.
ATEQ announces the new March updates for the VT36 and VT56. The VT55 update is still in beta testing and will be released the first week of April.
New versions now available:
- VT36 version Hx1-09-01
- VT56 version Dx1-19-01
- VT55 – beta final stages
- VT56: Improved VIN barcode scan functionality for 2015-2017 vehicles, including Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep.
- VT36, VT56: New OE sensor coverage for Toyota 2017 vehicles: Corolla, Highlander, Mirai, Prius, RAV4 and Tundra.
- VT36, VT56: New OE coverage for Kia Optima, Hybrid version.
- VT36, VT56: Improved relearn procedures for Acura vehicles with auto-relearn and Chevy Cobalt 2009.
- VT36, VT56: New aftermarket sensor coverage for Continental REDI sensor, Schrader EZ-Sensor, Hamaton UPro, Huf Intellisens, Alligator Sens.It, Mobiletron, Orange Universal, Steelman Select, QWIK sensor, Dynamic Pro-Select and MAX.
Improvements and fixes:
- VT36 page scrolling has been improved.
- VT36, VT56: Sensor frequency is now displayed correctly on screen and on print-outs.
- VT56: Improved copy/paste sensor feature. After copy, tool now goes back to action selection menu.
- Minor text adjustments.
For more information, on ATEQ TPMS Tools, LC, visit ateq-tpms.com.