The opposite of hard and complicated is easy. The Microline Easy program has been redefined with simplicity, variety and speed in mind, allowing for safe and correct handling. For example, the command functions are clearly shown in button style – without text. However, if text is required, in the preparatory phase, we offer it in more than 18 different languages. In brief: the new graphical program with logical and consistent program design, makes the handling of the Microline Easy is straightforward. The complete measurement is controlled via the mouse and/or keyboard.
How do you prefer to carry out the measuring process? Choose from three measuring routines.
Microline Easy was designed to give your wheel alignment service the best possible efficiency. Easy handling means that you can select the most effective measuring routine for the car before starting the wheel alignment procedure. "Standard" is a program-guided routine with initial and final measurements."Rapid" means measurement without caster steering angle. And "Free Measurement" is for checking individual values as required.
The ML 8 R Easy microprocessor alignment computer is for all cars and light trucks up to a maximum wheelbase of 6.5 m for total alignment with eight toe sensor system. It features 20° CCD camera measurement technology with RF data transfer. The new 20° Camera technology allows the measurement of caster and KPI at 20° turning angle with mechanical turntables.
The new Microline easily lives up to its name.
What you can expect from the Microline Easy
Before you look at the Microline Easy’s technical data and note the system’s excellent measuring accuracy, the following list summarises the product’s advantages:
- Easy-to-move mobile system on big rollers with 17" color monitor;
- Network compatibility and multimedia capability with Windows XP operating software;
- New self-explanatory graphic user surface for very easy handling;
- Combined DVD/CD ROM burner for data import and data backup;
- New 20° CCD camera technology with increased measuring angle for easier caster measurement;
- Measuring sensors with aluminium support members and a robust plastic housing;
- Automatic battery recharging of the sensor heads (RF versions) via locating pins;
- Three different measuring routines for maximum working efficiency
- Large live measured-value displays with fade-up target data make suspension adjustments easier;
- Mouse-click access to more than 12,000 vehicle target data with setting-up images, animation, videos and workshop data from 48 automobile manufacturers;
- 18 language variants as a standard feature; can be called up by mouse click;
- Integrated A4 measured-value printer (graphic or table) and tire report for the customer;
- Software update via PC network and printout of technical information around the clock from the Beissbarth Service Centre at www.beissbarth.com; and
- Four different technical versions and various accessories give you the most economically viable solution for your workshop.