Mac Tools introduces the new professional HVLP (High Volume, Low Pressure) and Conventional Gravity Paint Guns. The HVLP gun transfers a minimum of 70% paint to the object while the Conventional gun transfers 35%. Low Air Consumption (CFM) and a fan size of 11 inches make these guns very efficient. These Mac Tools professional paint guns have an abundance of features and benefits without the excessive price tag.
- Billeted Aluminum Air Cap and Stainless Steel Fluid Tip and Needle that spray the latest materials, producing an exceptionally fine finish while meeting demanding performance requirements.
- Smooth Pull Trigger for even distribution of metallic paints preventing mottling and striping. These guns also have a sealed valve for prolonged life and outstanding color matching capabilities.
- Easy-Adjust Knobs provide optimum atomization for clear and single-stages. Produces high-gloss finish and minimizes orange peel.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs and Nuts eliminate damage from assembly and disassembly.
- Exceptional Fluid Control allows more coverage with fewer passes.
Additional features include:
- Non-Swelling O-Rings; and
- Side Fan Adjustment.
Available in needle sizes: 1.3mm, 1.4mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm and 2.3mm.
To order either of the new, professional Mac Tools Gravity Paint Guns: HVLP (SG2300) or Conventional (SG2250), contact your local Mac Tools Distributor or call 1-800-MACTOOLS.
For more information, visit www.mactools.com.