Mitchell 1 announces it has upgraded its OnDemand5 Transmission software from version 5.1 to version 5.8 for DVD users.
“Mitchell 1’s OnDemand5 Transmission 5.8 is the transmission industry’s most comprehensive, easy-to-use repair information available today,” said Gary Hixson, product manager. “The innovative software is a must-have for every transmission shop.”
New features to version 5.8 include:
- Color Wiring Diagrams with CircuitSelect – clear, concise and fully searchable diagrams made possible by Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) technology. With the addition of the CircuitSelect feature, users can highlight and isolate any combination of wires, making complex electrical problems a snap to resolve.
- 4,000 new articles – Mitchell 1 is providing the largest content push ever for OnDemand5 Transmission.
- Enhanced Search – allows for users to quickly search headlines or text. Search results are consistently highlighted in the index and article displays are in yellow for quick identification.
OnDemand5 Transmission 5.8 includes comprehensive data such as:
- Color oil flow diagrams;
- Transmission overhauls;
- Transmission case overhaul and electronic controls;
- Transmission servicing;
- Electronic code diagnostics;
- Electronic component locations;
- Drive axles and axle shafts;
- CV joints; and
- Technical service bulletins.
For more information on Mitchell 1 products and services, automotive professionals can log onto the company’s website at www.mitchell1.com.