The Raytek AutoPro infrared thermometer is developed specifically with the needs of today’s automotive, diesel and transportation technicians in mind. Rugged, fast and convenient, this professional tool offers many valuable features for automotive technicians:
- SmartSight – bright dual laser sighting system that merges into a single laser point when the unit is at the optimal distance from the object being measured;
- Bright illumination flashlight – white LED that conveniently illuminates the work area when the trigger is pulled;
- Removable, powerful magnet attached to the base of the unit for handy, safe storage;
- Temperatures up to 535ºC (999ºF); and
- 1% accuracy.
- Temperature range: -32 to 535°C (-25 to 999°F);
- Distance to spot size (D:S): Approximately 16:1 at focus point – optimized for use at 8 inches;
- Response time: Less than or equal to 0.5 second (95% of reading);
- Emissivity: Pre-set at 0.95;
- Accuracy: ±1% at 23ºC (73ºF);
- Laser sighting (Class II): SmartSight dual laser sighting;
- Typical distance to target (Spot): 200 mm to 600 mm (8 inches to 2 feet);
- Power: 9V alkaline or NiCd battery;
- Temperature display: ºC or ºF selectable and MAX;
- LCD backlit: Included;
- Display hold (7 seconds): Included; and
- Holster: Option available.
For additional information on Raytek’s infrared thermometers, visit www.raytek.com/auto_units.