BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY has teamed up with Global Payments Integrated to give auto repair shops, dealer service centers and other aftermarket sectors access to Global Payments Integrated’s scalable payments and credit processing technology, and thus offering a convenient, safe payment option to vehicle owners.
Text to pay, which is included in BOLT ON Pay, is available in both the company’s Mobile Manager Pro and NextGear cloud-based offerings. Text to pay gives repair shops the capability to get paid fast and securely. They can also reclaim valuable counter time, normally spent collecting the customer’s credit card information, to sell or schedule future services.
Drivers increasingly prefer to conduct business on their smart phones or other mobile devices and paying by text is one more way to ease the pain of getting their vehicle serviced. With seamless payment options, shops have yet another way to bolster customer loyalty and increase profits. And during the pandemic, text payment provides an added level of safety for both the customer and shop staff with contact-less vehicle pick-up.
Global Payments Integrated provides custom, scalable and fast payment solutions, accommodating the swiftly shifting ways consumers pay for goods and services. Their multi-layered approach to security, utilizing encryption and tokenization, protect customer data and help prevent costly data breaches. Repair shops that opt for Global Payments Integrated to accept payments will also receive a PIN-enabled credit card processing pad from Ingenico if they subscribe by Feb. 28, 2021. Additionally, through the BOLT ON Pay dashboard, shop owners can view real-time transaction reports.
“The shops that rely on our technology are focused on improving the vehicle owner experience and shop operations, which is why they’re using BOLT ON software to begin with,” said Mike Risich, founder and CEO of BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY. “By building in payment processing from Global Payments Integrated, the industry leader, we can give them one more powerful tool to streamline the payment process, improve cash flow and add convenience for their customers.”
Text to pay offers many specific benefits, including:
• Added convenience: Customer pays from their mobile device wherever they are;
• Faster payment: Shop staff don’t have to wait until the end of the day for customers to show up and pay in person;
• Streamlined checkout: No more long lines for vehicle pick-ups right before closing time; drivers can grab their keys and go;
• Get paid faster: Service advisors no longer have to chase customers for payments or handle payments at the counter;
• Security: Demonstrates shops’ commitment to the very highest payment security standards;
• Tech Savviness: Shows customers that the shop is on the cutting edge of technology; and
• Seamless Integration: Shop management software marks ROs as paid – automatically.