Snap-on has set a new standard in design and functionality with the Snap-on 6-Volt and 12-Volt Circuit Tester Series (EECT300HG,O,R), said the company. With its patented Instinct handle and new smart LED design for more brilliant light output, the Snap-on Circuit Tester Series will be a
time saver and productivity enhancer for service technicians as soon as they take it out of the customer-friendly display package.
“Our newly designed 6- and 12-volt circuit tester series makes it extremely easy for service technicians to test circuits,” said David Brekke, category manager for Snap-on. “We have added many technical features and have provided style and comfort with our one-of-a-kind handle. Snap-on circuit testers should be an addition to every service technician’s Snap-on tool box.”
Used to detect power and ground, as well as find shorts and breaks, Snap-on Circuit Tester Series (EECT300HG,O,R) offer many features to benefit the user:
• Molded internal contact links with the LED assembly top dimple for low-loss signal transfer;
• Smart LED design featuring more brilliant light output and longer life than traditional bulb;
• Finger turn screw-on strain relief with easy on/off also has flexible wire protection at the critical bending point and is O-ring sealed;
• Low power consumption smart circuit design;
• Convenient circuit board and spring assembly for quick install and positive contact;
• Superior quality copper clip for maximum electrical signal transfer;
• Terminal screw connection makes cord replacement easy and ensures a positive electrical signal connection;
• Superior flex wire glides past components and remains flexible even in cold conditions; and
• Premium rubber boot material stays flexible over its life and is replaceable if it gets damaged or worn out.
Customers can learn more about the Snap-on Circuit Tester Series (EECT300HG,O,R) by contacting their participating Snap-on
franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/shoptools or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).