A PicoScope (sometimes known as a labscope) turns your laptop or desktop PC into a powerful diagnostic tool. Think of it as the X-ray machine of diagnostics, letting you see the changing signals inside wires.
You can buy a PicoScope on its own, or purchase one of the company’s Automotive Diagnostics Kits. These money-saving kits contain everything you need – just add a PC.
The Pico Automotive Diagnostics Kits work with your PC to measure and test virtually all of the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicle, says the company, including:
• Ignition (primary and secondary)
• Injectors and fuel pumps
• Starter and charging circuits
• Batteries, alternators and starter motors
• Lambda, airflow, ABS and MAP sensors
• Electronic throttle control
• CAN bus, LIN bus and FlexRay
For more information, click HERE.