Quincy Compressor Inc., an EnPro Industries company, recently announced the release of its newly designed variable-speed drive (VSD) compressor into North America.
The QGV, available from 50-200 horsepower, is a VSD compressor which can function as a base load machine, providing fully rated capacity, or a trim machine. As a trim machine, the QGV only supplies the air required by the system while maintaining the target pressure within +/- 2psi. The QGV can supply as little as 15% of full load capacity, providing substantial energy savings over start/stop or modulating compressors.
Other features include:
- Sound levels as low as 68 dBA;
- Full-color touch screen control (50-100 hp);
- Real-time monitoring with performance trending;
- Environmentally friendly by improving efficiency;
- Conserves energy over non-VSD compressors;
- Easy maintenance;
- Reliable operation; and
- Royal Blue Warranty Best in the Industry: 10-year airend, 5 years on major components.
For more information about Quincy Compressor, visit www.quincycompressor.com.