The Ammco Model 800 On-The-Car Brake Lathe offers the perfect solution to correcting lateral runout and thickness variation on vehicles that require rotors to be machined while still installed.
- Start-to-finish operation in about nine minutes;
- Lateral runout tolerance verified on every job;
- Heavy-duty cutting head withstands vibration and stands up to heavy shop use without losing precision;
- High torque, 3/4 HP motor provides power to handle one-ton trucks and four-wheel-drive vehicles;
- Color-coded controls allow technician to work more efficiently;
- Heavy-duty stand and telescoping cutting head for easy attachment; and
- Onsite training included.
For additional information, visit www.ammcoats.com.