“The tools are designed with unique features for easy operation and control, to deliver premium performance,” said Rob Ronan, senior product manager. “Features include the things that the automotive and industrial tradesmen are looking for in air tools such as shock-resistant housings, aluminum body designs, one-handed directional switches, high rpms for heavy-duty fastening and more.”
These DEWALT Guaranteed Tough air tools meet strict ISO standards. The twin-hammer mechanism on the impact wrench and air ratchet provides quality performance, while the high-end materials and demanding manufacturing processes result in durable tools that can take a beating. Shock-resistant bumpers on the impact wrench and reversible drill help to protect against housing cracking. High-impact composite body designs reduce weight and provide a superior power-to-weight ratio, which reduces fatigue and provides insulation from cold air passing through the handle.
Another unique feature is the easily accessible one-touch forward/reverse switch for quick directional changeover. Ergonomic handle designs offer comfort and tool control. Molded grips help to reduce slippage and provide grip.
• The 1/2”Drive Impact Wrench (model DWMT70773L) delivers 650 ft.-lb. of max torque for stubborn bolt removal and runs at speeds of 7,500 rpms/1,100 bpm for heavy-duty fastening. An adjustable power regulator provides the ability to switch between full, medium or low power while driving fasteners to help prevent damage to bolts. The full-power reverse switch setting helps to prevent stripping stubborn bolts. Air exhaust is directed away from the user through an exhaust port located in the bottom of the handle. The touch control trigger delivers speed control, and an ergonomic handle with rubber cushion grip for comfort.
• The 3/8”Drive Air Ratchet (model DWMT70776L) delivers 65 ft.-lbs. of max torque for high-speed fastening at 160 rpms, and features a light-weight aluminum body design. The air ratchet includes a continuous adjustable power regulator, which adjusts to control the speed of the tool. The ergonomic handle features a rubber grip for comfort. An adjustable exhaust port rotates 360 degrees and directs air exhaust away from the user. Ratchet speed is controlled by a touch-control trigger.
• The 3/8” Reversible Drill (model DWMT70786L) delivers 2,100 rpms for high-speed performance. A quick-change keyless chuck makes quick work of changing drill bits, and a variable-speed trigger offers optimal control. The ergonomic handle features a rubber grip for comfort. An adjustable exhaust port rotates 360 degrees and directs air exhaust away from the user. An easily accessible one-touch forward/reverse switch offers quick directional changeover.
• The Angle Die Grinder (model DWMT70782L) delivers 20,000 rpms for smooth finishing and cutting. The touch control trigger offers optimal control. An adjustable exhaust port rotates 360 degrees and directs air exhaust away from the user. The Grinder comes with 1/4” and 1/8” collets to accept a wide variety of grinding accessories. An ergonomic handle features a rubber grip for comfort.
• The Palm Sander (model DWMT70781L) delivers 12,000 rpms for efficient sanding in a lightweight, compact design. The touch control trigger offers optimal control. The cushion grip housing cover provides comfort and control. Hook and loop base makes for quick sandpaper changes.