Dynamic TPMS, a division of JohnDow Industries, has launched their latest TPMS sensor with the introduction of the DVT-PRO, a single sensor solution. This multi-frequency programmable sensor with Dual Valve Technology is designed for installation by professionals.
The new single sensor solution is an addition to the Dynamic DVT Pro-Select three-sensor offering. The development has also lead to increased vehicle coverage while reducing inventory investment. Over the past 12 months, Dynamic has invested in making this programmable single sensor one of the highest quality most complete programmable sensors in the market today.
The new sensor comes with the Dynamic 6-207A rubber valve, which can easily be replaced with three other valve options using the same sensor housing: the 6-225 brushed aluminum valve; the 6-203 chrome metal valve; and the 6-225B black metal valve.
The DVT-PRO Sensor features include:
- Fast wireless programming with no pads or cradles needed to program the sensors.
- Copy/Clone Capability – copy ID from old sensor and program the new DVT-PRO sensor.
- Through the tire programming – eliminates the need to breakdown the tire and wheel to reprogram.
- Dual Valve Technology – easy exchange between rubber or metal valve options.
- Online Vehicle Data – lookup application data available on Epicor, WHI, Wrench Head, Show-Me-The-Parts and MAM.
- Manufactured and tested to OE specifications and performance standards.
- Both the DVT-PRO and the DVT Pro-Select programs will show in all compatible tools.
Dynamic also offers TPMS service rebuild kits, valve replacement kits, TPMS mechanical tools and storage solutions as part of its line of products.