Features of the LT-995 Timing Gear Pliers from Lock Technology, Inc. include:
- Allows mechanic to turn timing gear when timing belt adjustment is needed;
- Aids in removal and replacement of timing gears and serpentine belt pulleys;
- Includes six sets of interchangeable composite inserts which safely grip timing gear teeth;
- Helps timing gear removal by preventing rotation of timing gear sprocket while retaining nut or bolt are removed;
- Prevents camshaft rotation during timing gear removal eliminating valve/piston interference and subsequent damage;
- Securely grips all serpentine belt pulleys; and
- US Patent No. 7,077,036B1.
Lock Technology has been bringing innovative tools to serve the professional technician for more than 20 years. LTI develops problem solving and time saving tools that allow the technician to be more productive.
For additional information, visit www.ltitools.com.