Milwaukee is excited to announce they are adding eight new shop focused solutions to the PACKOUT system, all featuring modularity with the PACKOUT Wall Plates.
- Magnetic Rack – features three magnetic faces, optimized to store hand tools, fasteners, and more for quick access organization
- Magnetic Bin & Large Magnetic Bin – can be hung on wall plates or stored inside PACKOUT™ organizers, feature a quick access magnetic dish that can be used to organize and store small items like fasteners, power tool accessories, and more. A non-marring magnetic base allows the bins to be stored on metal items without damaging them
- Compact Wall Basket – quick access opening allows for easy retrieval of stored items, 20lb weight capacity perfect for storing gloves, bit cases, and more
- 4” Single Straight Hook & 7-Hook Rack – constructed with metal reinforced hooks to maintain shape when loaded and provide easy placement and removal of stored items
- Belt Clip Rack – constructed with reinforced metal to maintain shape when loaded and optimized to store anything with a belt clip such as knives, tape measures, and more
- Long Handle Tool Holder – optimized to store outdoor power equipment, the quick access tool clamps make it easy to retrieve long-handled tools while the anti-slip rubber grips prevent tools from falling
With the addition of the new PACKOUT Shop Storage solutions, the Milwaukee PACKOUT Modular Storage System now has over 75 solutions for users to choose from to fully customize their storage on the jobsite, in transit, and in the shop.