The SVI # SF-92100 Wheel Hanger Kit (Set of 2) is designed for jobs such as brake jobs and tire rotations. The Wheel Hanger clamps to the arm of the lift, relieving the mechanic from constant bending and lifting.
- Edged Lip to hold the tires in place.
- Adjusts both Horizontally and Vertically on a rotating ball joint.
- To save space, the bar can be positioned up or to the side when not in use as it will fold flat against the lift arm.
- Extremely handy with tire rotations and brake jobs, it works by clamping to the arm of the lift.
- Easy installation and can be adjusted by hand and then tightened by using only an allen wrench.
- Fits: 2-Post Lifts / Accommodates Lift Arms 3-in. to 5-in. Wide
- Overall Length: 8-in. (8.0-in. / 203.20 mm) Long
- Overall Width: 6-4/5-in. (6.80-in. / 172.72 mm) Wide
- Overall Height: 17-in. (17.0-in. / 431.80 mm) High
The Wheel Arm is adaptable to all configurations and will fit almost any lift arm. If you hate tire rotations and anything that requires tire removal, you will love this wheel arm. You can hang the tire on the arm and put it back without bending and putting pressure on your back. It attaches to your lift in just seconds with an Allen wrench and will save your back a lot of strain. Simply hang the tire on the arm without any bending while holding a heavy tire.
While not in use, the hanger will conveniently fold flat against the lift arm. The kit includes 2 Wheel Arm Assemblies and 2 round magnetic tool trays for holding lug nuts or anything else you want to put in them.
For more information: sviinternational.com.