Dorman Products has released its March New Product Announcement, featuring 117 new parts, 29 of which are exclusive formerly "Dealer Only" parts.
Highlights of the March release include:
• Several new mass air flow sensors designed to enable service technicians to save time and money by replacing only the failed sensor – not the entire mass air flow assembly (P/Ns 917-814 & 917-843)
• Several direct replacement front impact sensors (also known as a collision sensors) including one that fits Chevy Equinoxes from 2006-05 and 2006 Torrents. (P/N 590-208)
• A new variable valve timing solenoid for GM 2.0, 2.2 & 2.4L engines from 2013-06 (P/N 917-215)
• A Dorman-engineered distributor repair plate for GM 4.3, 5.0 & 5.7L engines from 2007-95 that is designed to properly align over the distributor cap. This new design enables service technicians to make the repair without needing to remove the broken cap – thereby replacing only the part that failed; not the entire assembly. (P/N 90449)
• A complete ‘stow and go’ seat repair kit for Town & Country minivans from 2009-05. (P/N 924-276)
• Power steering reservoir, ABS tone ring, wheel hub, oil cooler line, air intake hose, wiper transmission and many more
For additional information on Dorman’s latest product introductions, visit www.DormanProducts.com, call 800-523-2492, or sign up for new product alerts from Dorman’s Be-The-First-To-Know Program at: www.DormanProducts.com/Signup.