Dorman Products has released its May New Product Announcement, featuring 400 new parts, 109 of which are exclusive formerly "Dealer Only" parts.
Highlights of these new product opportunities include:
• Several new mass air flow sensors designed to enable service technicians to save time and money by replacing only the failed sensor – not the entire mass air flow assembly. These 100 percent new mass air flow sensors include the latest design improvements to match the newest OE form, fit and function. (P/Ns 917-822 & 917-846)
• A parking brake bell crank kit for Toyota trucks and SUVs from 1995-86 that includes all hardware needed for a complete repair. (P/N 924-750)
• A Primer Seal Kit for popular Sierra and Silverado diesel trucks from 2001-2010. (P/N 904-124)
• A direct replacement front impact sensor (also known as a collision sensor) for Sierras and Silverados from 2001-2001. (P/N 590-214)
• Variable valve timing solenoids, climate control modules, hood release cables, door checks, intake manifold kits and more.
For additional information on Dorman’s latest product introductions, visit www.DormanProducts.com, call 800-523-2492, or sign up for new product alerts from Dorman’s Be-The-First-To-Know Program at www.DormanProducts.com/Signup.