Shops looking for a versatile and high-performing alignment lift have found their answer with the new John Bean 15K Four-Post Open Front Alignment Lift.
“John Bean hydraulic car hoists are designed to let shops manage a wide range of vehicles,” said Neil Davis, product manager for John Bean. “The John Bean 15K four-post lift is equipped with safety devices to protect both the operator and the vehicle while being serviced.”
Designed for big jobs, the John Bean 15K Four-Post Alignment Lift is extremely sturdy. With open-front columns, ultra-wide 26-in. runways and integrated 100-in.-long rear slip plates, the lift is ready to make light work of heavy-duty, dual-rear-wheel trucks, while also being suited to accommodate standard, four-wheel alignments on passenger vehicles.
Available in two lengths, standard and extended, the lift is certified to the industry’s leading ANSI/ALI automotive lift standard.
Key features of the John Bean 15K Four-Post Alignment Lift include:
- Wide rear column clearance — extended rear column drive-on to accommodate dual rear tire vehicles.
- Pro-style runways — best-in-class, ultra-wide 26-in. runways for wide track width vehicles.
- Enhanced rear slip plates — extra-long 100-in. rear slip plates for improved four-wheel alignment capability for long and short wheelbase vehicles.
- Open front cross beam — easy access to service areas for hassle-free adjustments and repairs.
- Dimpled ramps — ultra-wide ramps with an anti-slip textured surface.
- Innovative cable brake lock — cartridge-based locking and cable brake system for ease of maintenance.
- Adjustable air-hydraulic jack beam — new jack beam design with extended-reach lifting arms, higher lifting stroke and low drive-over height is a standard accessory on the 15K four-post lift.