Lincoln Electric introduces the K3928-1 Ranger 305 G EFI, combining a powerful multi-process, engine-driven welder with a Kohler 25-hp electronic-fuel-injection (EFI) engine. A new option to the standard Ranger 305 G with a Kohler carburetor engine, the EFI-engine product provides easier starting in cold weather – no choke to adjust – as compared to the carburetor engine. Another advantage of the EFI engine over its carburetor counterpart: fuel savings of 12% at 300 amps and 30% at high idle.
Ruggedly built for solid performance, the K3928-1 Ranger 305 G EFI tackles stick, TIG, wire and pipe welding. It includes Lincoln Chopper Technology, providing simple starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
– Electronic Fuel Injection – The Kohler 25-hp EFI engine delivers easier starts in cold weather, while being more fuel efficient.
– Multi-Process Welding – Excellent DC multi-process welding capability makes it ideal for various processes, including general-purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG and arc gouging.
– Digital Weld Meters – This technology simplifies precise preset of procedures and monitoring of actual welding output.
– Superior Arc Performance – Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
– High-Watt Generator Power – Its single-phase AC generator provides 12,000 watts peak for motor starting and 9,500 watts of continuous AC power for tools.
Even with its advanced capabilities, the K3928-1 Ranger 305 G EFI remains simple to use. The control panel is straightforward, offering a single, full-range output control dial, four welding modes selector and other simple controls.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 45 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the company’s website.