The Third Annual Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals, the world’s largest specialty event devoted to classic muscle cars and Corvettes, will take place November 19-20th at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
Featuring more than 500 of the world’s rarest and most desirable muscle cars and Corvettes, the interactive show and exhibit will give car collectors, enthusiasts and their families a chance to experience the ‘best of the best’ from around North America.
• 1967 Shelby: The only 1967 Shelby convertible ever built, this one-of-a-kind 428 cubic-inch dual quad ragtop was personally assigned to the legendary Carroll Shelby and later featured in dozens of iconic ads. This will be the premiere showing of this car after several years of research and restoration.
• Class of 1971 40th Anniversary Display: Features more than 50 of the absolute “Top Dog” muscle cars from the 1971 model year.
• Legendary Chicago Dealers Nickey Chicago and Mr. Norm will showcase some of the wildest and rarest muscle cars to ever to roam the streets – then and now!
• Corvette Central Triple Diamond Showcase and Competition: Features a historic line-up of the country’s finest restored and original Corvettes – in chronological order from 1953-2003.
• Dodge Diamante: Considered by many to be the world’s most valuable “Hemi,” this classic Chrysler concept car (dubbed the “Diamante”) is the very first Hemi-E-body convertible ever built and the very last performance Hemi car ever sold.
• All Indoor Swap Meet: Find that elusive part from 150 indoor swap spaces packed with everything from intake manifolds and body panels to rare new (old) stock parts.
• Family Activities: Kids and parents can enter the Miniature Model Car Contest, participate in a scavenger hunt and attend the Rescue 1 Fire Safety program (www.firesafetyforkids.org). Children under 12 get in free.
Where: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, 5555 N. River Rd., Rosemont, IL.
Pricing: Tickets are $20 at the door and $15 online.
When: Saturday and Sunday, November 19-20
Saturday – 9AM – 9PM / Sunday 9 AM – 5PM Sunday
About the Show: The Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals is the nation’s largest all indoor specialty show and swap meet devoted to muscle cars, dealer-built supercars and Corvettes.